Tea ceremony is a well-known Japanese culture. Incense-smelling ceremony is an occasion to appreciate various scents which represent a literary topic or story. We will hear explanation by experts. This event includes participation in two ceremonies and visits to two famous temples and a memorial residence in the neighborhood of the museum.
This event is offered* by the Tamesaburo Memorial Museum (see the picture below) solely for international graduate students in Nagoya area.
* The event is supported by the Japan Tourism Agency and Nagoya Convention Bureau.
Date & Time: October 21 (Saterday), 2023. 12:30 p.m. ~ 17:00 p.m.
We will welcome international graduate students in the greater Nagoya area.
Destination: Tamesaburo Memorial Museum, Nittaiji Temple, Yokiso Residence, and Sououji Temple.
Meeting place & Time: Exit 1 (surface level), Kakuo-zan Station, Higashiyama Subway Line at 12:30 p.m.
This is a half day event. Finish your lunch before you join the event.
- Participation is free. We accept the application on a first-come, first-served basis. We will accept 10 participants.
- Nagoya RyuNet covers the event insurance premium. If you cannot attend the event, please kindly notify us by sending an email message to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This event takes place, even when it rains.
- Please bring the mask to the event. If you do not feel good, please do not attend the event. Notify your absence by calling the phone number in our letter of confirmation.
- This event accepts graduate students only. (Children are not allowed.)